Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Cruise



What can I say? We had a fabulous time! From the minute we arrived, until the minute we got on the airplane, it was amazing. I'll post a bunch of pictures and describe all we did that way.


Here we are as the ship is pulling away from Galveston, Texas.Practicing putting our lifejackets on along with the rest of the 3,200 passengers.Playing a little mini-golf on the 14th deck of the ship.














Climbing the rock wall.
Our second night on board was our formal night.Our first port was in Cozumel, Mexico. We did a "beach break" excursion and for the first hour it rained! Luckily, we had a canopy we were under. It cleared up and we had a blast in the clear water. We spent a ton of time here on the water trampoline, water rock wall, and jet skiing. It was a blast!Our next stop was in Roatan, Honduras. This stop was the most amazing ever. It was just green, beautiful beaches, clean, and just awesome.


This is part of our big group. We did some ziplines and it was so fun.
Can you see me? The little orange spot. This was one of our favorite activities! Tom and I on a pier in Roatan.

Mandee doing a backflip into the beautiful blue water!

7 comments:

Amy M. said...

Looks fun! Micah really likes that group of guys that you went with. I'm dying at your killer deals! You scored! I love that.

Lake said...

Kimmy! I wish you'd told me you would be in my area. I would have made arrangements to see you. Anyway, it looks like a great trip. I wish I could talk Mark into a cruise.

Colleen said...

Amazing! What a great trip! And you look fab, mama!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Awesome, Awesome... TOTALLY! I couldn't be more jealous! Glad your back safe and sound.

XO Katie Jean

Brooke said...

Kimmy! That looks like the funnest vacation ever. I am so jealous--especially of that zip line. I love zip lines!

Rhandi said...

What a blast! It's fabulous that you took a trip with just the two of you . . . nothing beats that! What a cool zipline!

cat said...

looks like you had a fab. trip! so fun to be just you and tom. love that picture of you guys by the round window.