Friday, January 23, 2009

Killer Deals

I must write about my killer deals from the last week:

Albertsons: Major cereal sale, plus a bunch of other participating items: Spend $30 and get $15 back. Plus, they matched your manufacturers coupons (up to $6.00 per transaction) I went through the line 3 times (ridiculous I know), but my reciepts were like this each time: total - $23.00, albertsons savings - $93.00. My sunday paper coupons paid off and now my food storage is built up!


Old Navy: take an additional 50% off all clearance! Spent $90.00 and got Cameron about 12 size 8 shirts (short and long sleeved), a pair of pants, got Braden 5 shirts for next fall, got my sister 3 baby outfits, sister-in-law 2 pj's and a dress for her new baby, got Jane 3 new PJ sets, got myself a sweater and a blouse. Seriously?



Gap: Take an additional 25% off clearance! Got Cameron 5 long-sleeved shirts, 2 pants, a sweater (all for next year) for $40.00. I also got Tom 2 sweaters for $15 each that look really nice on him! He never wears sweaters but these thin one's he likes!



Mariposa: Store Closing! Everything must go! I needed a formal for the cruise and was TOTALLY stressing about spending money on anything I won't ever wear again! I was at the mall (for the other sales) and decided to go in. I found a long lavendar chiffon skirt that is high waisted and bells out and goes to the floor (really cute) and a short sleeved fitted stretchy sparkly top (exact color) and miraculously they had my size! I go to buy it and find out I would get a better deal if I bought two. So I got a blue set too! Plus a skirt. Price? Skirts: 2 for $10. Tops $3 for 10 (2 tops and a shorter casual skirt). Total: $23.00! I couldn't believe it! (original price for the skirt plus top was over $120.00).

Target: 75% off clearance. Found some silver ballet shoes for the dress for $4.97

That's it! No more spending!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great week! I got a bunch of stuff on clearance from Old Navy with that deal too. But you made out like a bandit! Nice work, bargain shopper!

Brooke said...

Kim--yahoo! I'm always so happy when a friend finds awesome deals. I can't believe you spent $23 at Mariposa. I think the dresses are beautiful. Have fun on your cruise, you lucky duck. I'm sick of this miserable, cold weather and quite jealous of you. Get a tan for me.