Friday, January 23, 2009

Nikon 210

So why am I blogging when I should be packing? I got a new camera and wanted to post a few pictures of our morning. Braden lost his second tooth (after dangling in his mouth for a week), and Cameron reading Jane a book. Cute, huh? She loves books and grabs them and asks anyone to read to her (with her grunts and points, you know). I love this picture!

We leave tomorrow morning! I can't wait! I'm all packed and just cleaning my house. You know, the kind of cleaning you have to do when you realize someone else will be opening your cupboards, getting your kids clothes out of their drawers, sleeping in your bed and looking under your bathroom sink for a band-aid. The kind of cleaning that takes ALL WEEK and by the end of the week, from the outside it looks like you did nothing at all!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh, yes--I know that kind of cleaning. It is grueling. But it has to be done at some point, so visitors are a good excuse. And the fruits of your labors will last a while, too. You'll be totally thrilled to come home to a spotless, organized house.