Monday, January 19, 2009

finally, some pictures

Finally, some Christmas pictures! Unfortunately, I don't have very many. My camera is totally not working right and most of my pictures are blurry or funky colors. It's totally making me mad. I'm going to remedy that by buying a new camera this week. Why this week? Well, because in 5 days tom and I are leaving for our CRUISE!!!
That's right, we are leaving our kiddos and cruising the Caribean! I can't wait.
I am slightly freaking out about leaving Jane. She's still my baby, even though she's almost 15 months old!
FYI: We are going on a cruise with the group in Utah Tom worked for the last few years. Yes, they are SO nice! Not only did they let us come and work for them while we were in transition all that time, but they are now including us on their cruise for their office! Happy for me!!! I can't wait!









3 comments:

Heather said...

Now that is a monster truck! How fun that you guys are going on a cruise in the middle of the winter - enjoy the sun and warmth!

Colleen said...

Fun pictures but WAY FUNNER CRUISE! Have a great time! Can't wait to see pics from that and your new functioning camera!

tiff said...

I am so jealous! Take me with you!!