Friday, February 20, 2009

too smart




Yesterday Jane pulled out the blender base (thug) dragged it around the bar to where our outlet is, got the plug, and tried to plug it in.


She loves to blow her nose. She grabs tissue after tissue and "blows" her nose. She is obsessed with toothpaste and toothbrushes. Tom caught her eating toothpaste yesterday. Nice.


She has TONS of words. I swear, she's talking so much more than my boys ever did at 15 months. She says "mama" "dada" "night-night" "nana" (banana), "nose", "eyes", "teeth", "book", and I know there are at least a dozen others. She just talks all the time! And she cracks me up when she plays with the boys. She LOVES to pay legos! When the boys are in playing, she goes and "builds" things with them. It is so funny!


OK, so as I'm reading this post, I realize I'm pretty silly. Every mom thinks her child is just so smart and above average. I am just her biggest fan right now and although she tears my house apart and makes me nuts at times, she is just so cute and I couldn't live without her!


On another note, the boys are finally getting over being sick and I will say, they are pretty darn fun right now too. They do punch each other sometimes and it makes me totally crazy, but they really are darling and I'm just loving the 7 going on 8 stage especially.
Here is a picture of Jane playing with Cameron this morning. She just tries to copy everything he does!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Jane sure seems like a sweetie! I am glad you are enjoying her so much, and your cute boys!

Whitney said...

Enjoy 7 going on 8 because something happens when they turn eight. At least with my kids, I could definitely tell that the devil had a whole new influence on them.
(I'm sure your kids will stay as sweet as ever, though.)

Erin said...

what a pretty, pretty princess! i'm not sure if i'm excited about ella reaching 15 months....!!

Susan May said...

It's true, we always think our own are so smart -- but I personally think that it is because it is true :-) I mean, in general they are really just SO SMART (little kids) It is amazing watching them grow and learn.