Thursday, February 12, 2009

tv.

I'm obsessed right now with tv. I know, it's horrible! I tape my favorite shows and then Monday through Thursday, 9:00 at night, my date with the television. It's my outlet. I love it. (and Tom joins me a few nights...he's hooked too!)

*The Bachelor...so good this season! Who's he going to choose? And Deanna's coming back! Ahhh!
*The Biggest Loser. ..Oh my gosh, so inspirational, as always! but i get so mad when they have immunity and cheat! like she really gained 2 pounds this week! bob put her up to it, i know it!
*The Office...never disappoints!
*American Idol...I'm totally loving this season! I never really get into it this early but I'm totally hooked. Loved hollywood week!
*Gray's anatomy...can't wait to see what happens this week!
*SURVIVOR...starts tonight!

See, not too much, but enough to say I'm a reality TV Junkie!
I'm not the only one, right?

oh, and i'm feeling totally better. thank goodness...mom's should never get sick!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I agree. I haven't watched the Bachelor this season, but all the others...fab!! Although I was a little bummed about some of the choices for staying and going last night on AI. What are they thinking?!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you. I love DVR, that's to the only way I watch TV now. Love the Bachelor and Grey's Anatomy. Can't wait for tonight!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Other than Grey's (I'm an E.R. fan to the end!), I'm TOTALLY INTO THE SAME SHOWS! I do watch Lost. It's one of our favorites. I swore I would never go "bachelor" and what not, but it is SO GOOD, I got hooked too! Biggest Loser is amazing. I love crying right along with them. It's so great. It makes me want a gym membership so bad. I bet that's one of their tricks huh? They want you to DREAM about 24 Hour Fitness. I just need one more show to totally mess up my sleeping schedule. Wait, is that Satan speaking? Anyway.... I can't wait for Survivor tonight, and The Office, and ER. It's a triple whammy! Love ya! Kate

almond nuthouse said...

Kim,
so glad to see that watching reality TV is your outlet also. I totally look forward to whatever show I watch each night...I get so excited for it. Is that sad or what? I love that you continue to watch Bachelor, I only wish we could watch it together like old times. Who do you think Jason will choose?
Rach

Rhandi said...

Graham and I are obsessed with the Office! We also love 24- those are our two shows. I said I would NEVER have "shows", but lets face it, I've been sucked in, it feels great to let your brain take a brake once and a while!

Jen Baxter said...

Kim I am a total tv addict! I agree with everything you said. Love american idol, survivor, greys and more. I think of it as responsible watching. I don't watch random tv. I have my shows and that is it! Right?? DVR is the best.

Susan May said...

Hi!
We are total TV junkies too. I cause some of Bachelor -- I think it will be Melissa in the finale. And as usual I love American Idol! Too bad we are too old now to try out! :-) Our DVR gets out of control sometimes!