Sunday, February 8, 2009

sick.

We got home from our wonderful trip on Sunday night only to wake up Monday morning totally sick. I don't know if it was motion sickness or what but I had the worst splitting headache ever. It got better by Tuesday only to come down with a cold by Thursday. It got progressivly worse each day and this morning I woke up completely misrable. I can't remember the last time I was so sick.

On a better note...

My parents are coming home from their mission in South Africa in March. When we go to Vegas for Spring break we'll get to see them. They are coming home a year early b/c they are turning around and going back to the Republic of the Congo in July where my dad will serve as mission president. We're excited to see them a few times before they leave.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Adam and I were sick for awhile after we got home from Puerto Vallarta, but totally fine there. I guess the post-travel sick is worth the awesome vacation! I hope you are feeling better today! And what very cool news about your parents. What amazing opportunites, South Africa and now the Congo, incredible!

quayles said...

It was totally me. I bet I gave it to you. I'm so sorry. Hope you're better now.