Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WICKED

What can be better than a weekend in Seattle with friends (and some family), shopping, seeing WICKED, more shopping, eating YUMMY food, staying up LATE, and more shopping?


Plain and simple...nothing!


We had a blast. Thanks Traci for hosting. Yummy treats to snack on till the wee hours of the night! Comfy beds to sleep in. Fun running trails for our early morning runs (8:30...that's early for not having kids!), a fun hike.
Thai food. CPK. Panera Bread. Bellevue Square. Ross. Ikea (although I skipped out on this one!).
Did I mention it was 48 hours of pure fun? Every mom needs a weekend away sometimes!

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

So fun. I need one of those girl vacations.

Rhandi said...

W-o-w! How amazing! Girls weekends are the best, your trip sounds like heaven! Kim, congrats, I didn't know that you were expecting, what great news! I hope all is well in CDA.

Unknown said...

It was so much fun! It was so sad to see you guys drive away. When can we do it again?

Erin said...

Oh I should have never looked. I am so jealous. Who cares if I saw the play a couple times this summer?! I really missed out. I miss you girls. Wanna do AZ in Jan?