Friday, September 11, 2009

We had a GREAT Labor Day weekend here in CDA with family visiting us! Maria flew up from SLC and Kirk flew in from Hawaii (Maria's boyfriend who came for a friends wedding here at the resort), Julienne & Richard & Jonny drove over from Seattle, and Dave & Channing & 3 kids drove over from Portland. It was all kindof a last-minute party and I'm so glad they all came!

Here is Janie LOVING her "Aunt Ria"

The kids were inseparable!
Happy Birthday to Maria! So glad we could sing to you and shower you with love!
The other day I was giving my kids a bath and I had to get a picture. The picture doesn't show how cute they were though. Jane just adores her brothers and she has a way of melting their hearts as well. What a bunch of blondies I have.
Okay so this is my first day of school picture. It's the best one, anyways. It was getting late, we had to go, it was super sunny, a little cool, and voila, here you have it. My first grader and second grader. It's been HEAVEN having school back in session!!!!!

2 comments:

Carey Underwood said...

What a fun reunion with everyone in my favorite place!

Colleen said...

More fun Dance family times! Your kids are such cutie patooties!