Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can I tell you how much I love having a girl? I feel like I'm playing dress-ups all the time. I got her some new clothes this last weekend and it was so fun! I had so many hand-me-downs I couldn't justify buying anything for her. But alas, the hand-me-downs have slowed to almost a complete stop and although it stinks, it's okay too. Because now I can actually buy things for her and not feel guilty! This is one of about 4 new outfits I have for her. I'm sure the pictures will keep on coming b/c I can hardly stand how cute she is! One of the best things is that she loves bows in her hair. She puts them on and says, "pretty". Once again... reading, reading, reading!

1 comment:

s g said...

hey, kim...came across your blog on this lonely friday night...greg is out of town lecturing, anyhow...just had to tell you how ADORABLE your little Jane is, wow, what a cutie. Those blonde curls and blue eyes are amazing.

Looks like life is treating you guys well :), what a fun summer and fun to catch up on your cute family.

sara gillespie