Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sassy

I thought only little girls were sassy. Nope. Cameron has had 3 incidents in the last week where he has been completely sassy and disrespectful. What do I do? He has consequences, but to that he says, "I don't really care, mom" or "whatever, mom". It's all I can do to keep from physically strangling the boy! Worst part about it, Braden did it to me this morning! AHHH!
It's a stage, right? They are learning it from kids at school, right? The'll get over it, right?

I'm in need of a major mom-cation. Good thing this weekend I'm going to seattle with GIRLS ONLY to do some shopping and see the play "Wicked"! It'll be totally quick (2-days), but it will be spent with some of my favorite people. Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oooh! Have fun! I need that weekend!

The sass is definitely a stage, but sticking with the consequences is good. You're doing great! We had to find what would really work for the boys too. Grounding Zach worked good when the sass picked up this summer (that was after a lot). And then finding what they do care about, like no riding bikes (or other wheels) or no video games, those things seem to hit home with our kids. Once we even took video games away indefinitely for Zach and he had to earn them back by being really respectful. Good luck! Sheesh, boys!