Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Crazy & Cute Kids

So nothing really new is going on here, but lately my kids have just been so dang cute together that I must post a few pictures. With a 4 and almost 6-year-old, it is quite hit and miss whether they are getting along or not. Since I'm having a good week, well I should say great week (pretty much no fighting), I must document. For my sake more than anyone elses. I will look back at this next week when I'm going nuts trying to keep them from killing each other and remember that they are best friends!
Grandma sent them soccer uniforms she bought the boys while they were in Europe this summer. They love them!!! Thanks!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute! I love those soccer outfits.

Alicia L. said...

Wow Kim. I've never noticed it so much before, but Cameron looks just like you! It's really amazing. They are so adorable.

team howey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
team howey said...

Cute boys! I haven't forgotten about the recipe or the photos...will get to you ASAP. Copy and paste the pics from my blog if you can...or I'll email them.

Natalie said...

Ok, no fighting for one week? That merits documenting for sure! Your boys are so cute!

rebecca said...

Cute pictures! I love Braden's smile. Definately some for the scrapbooks.

cat said...

cute pictures. i love the jerseys. don't you love having boys?

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

Too cute Kim. It nice to have a free day of fighting in the midst of so much boy chaos. Congrats!