Sunday, October 7, 2007

How Frilly can you get?


So sweet Lizzy threw me a shower and we had about 8 ladies come for a fun evening with dinner and chatting. Really, it was super fun. I feel so spoiled to have such nice people around me. Well of course, everything I got was pink. And I just had to show off this pink frilly dress. The picture doesn't do justice. It is a 2T "fairy" dress and oh my word, it is SO cute! I also got this amazing gymboree dress with a matching cardigan/hat/tights/shoes...the works! Girls are so fun! I mean, I don't have one yet but they sure seem fun to dress!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Kim - You look so cute pregnant! Don't you just love all the pink?!! People probably think I'm crazy for always dressing Rachel in pink, but after two boys, you just have to!! Pink is so her color! Can't wait to see pictures of your pink bundle!!
Oh, and you've inspired me to start a blog; it's still in the works.

Sarah

Chereebee said...

LOVE the fairy dress - so dang cute!!
OK how come you look SO CUTE AND TEENY being pregnant?!?!? You seriously look so AWESOME!!!

Courtney said...

How fun. I love that dress :)

cat said...

bring on the pink! i can't wait to see pictures of her!

Susan May said...

You look GREAT! And pink IS fun - I speak from experience. I actually didn't like pink at all personally until I had my own little girl to dress and now I love it. Check out my blog -- I just started:

www.susanmay15.blogspot.com

Amy M. said...

Cute dress. You look great. It IS fun dressing a girl. I buy Ella about ten pieces of clothing for every one I buy Sam. Too hard to resist the cute girl stuff. You're going to love it. Post lots of pictures when you have your baby.

Amy M. said...

ok, i just had to return to your blog because ever since I closed it, Ella has been yelling, "pink dress!" She wants look at it longlingly all day, I guess.

Natalie said...

Great picture, you are so pretty, Kim! And, yes, girls are so fun to dress. And more expensive too. Just so you know...