Monday, October 10, 2011

A few days ago I had a sick day at home. I woke up feeling aweful, and before I knew it, I was best friends with my toilet... dry heaving and throwing up. It was painful and aweful. I don't know how women do it who throw up their whole pregnancy.



Anyways, I was sick, and I couldn't do anything to help the girls. So basically, all morning they walked around munching on cereal and destroying the house. I spent time on the couch and in my bed. At one point, I came down to check on them and found them like this:


(they were actually dancing on the table but when I got the camera out they sat down and said "cheese")


They were really cute. Until an hour later when Paige threw up all over my carpet. And then not so cute when a few hours later Jane started throwing up as well. Poor girl had it the worst, throwing up every 30 minutes for about 5 hours and in pain all throughout.


And actually, the reason I have all this time to blog tonight is because Tom is upstairs sick and I can't be around up there. There is a really nasty virus going around! Everyone I know is sick or has been sick or has sick kids! It's horrible! The weather turns cold and the sickness begins.

1 comment:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Eew! Sorry. Jack was throwing up all day yesterday and I'm just praying no one else gets it.