Monday, October 10, 2011

another funny

A couple days ago Tom had just gotten home from picking up some stuff for the boat. I went out in the garage to look at it and when I went to come back inside the door was locked. I knocked on it, and then banged on it, then got really mad. Tom went around to the front and opened it up for me. When we came in I couldn't figure out who had locked it and why!
Well, a few minutes later I noticed something fishy. The pantry door open. A stool slid up to the shelfs. A broken mason jar with apple butter all over the floor. Glass all around. Hmmmm.
I told Tom it must have been Jane.
I go upstairs and find her in her bed playing. She takes one look at me and starts sobbing. I tell her I cleaned it up and I'm not mad but she just keeps crying. When I can finally calm her down the first thing she asks is, "how did you get in?"

No comments: