Thursday, April 1, 2010

antsy...

No, this baby is not here yet.
Yes, I am ready!
5 days till my due date, however, I'm going in on Saturday for an induction if baby doesn't come before (which I'm sure he/she won't). Tom works all next week and it's stressing him out thinking about rescheduling 50 patients on any given day if I go into labor during the day. So with him stressed out, it stresses me out, and I tell my doctor, and he tells me I can watch general conference at the hospital!

I think I am just so antsy b/c braden was 10 days early and jane 12 days early. So for the last week I've been thinking "any day now". Now I'm sick of saying that. Now I can just say, "Saturday is the day" and I don't have to answer the phone with "no, nothing is happening yet."

Will post results shortly, along with a picture of this new little one!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Hang in there, these are the LONGEST days aren't they?! Ben was a week late after Zach was 12 days early, so I can definitely empathize!

Logan said...

Kim, we're very excited for you!!! And excited that we'll get to meet the little one in May.

almond nuthouse said...

I just read your blog today...the very day you said you were going in to have your baby, and now I bet the little one is here, and I am sooo excited for you!! congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics!