Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last Sunday was sunny and 70 degrees so we took the family over to Tubbs hill to hike around. It was so great to get out and enjoy the sun! Sundays often feel like we are all cooped up inside and the boys go crazy. We had a fun time walking around together and enjoying the beautiful views! Tom and I get to carry our girls and the boys ran ahead and explored every rock and cliff. Paige slept the whole time in the Moby Wrap. Jane loved the backpack.

We left the camera in the hiking backpack all week long. I thought I lost it. I was about to go buy a new one when Tom found it...happy day! Here's an updated picture of Paige. She's about 2 1/2 weeks here. Today she is 3 weeks old! How time flies. She's still as itty bitty as can be.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

um, how did you just have a baby three weeks ago (your 4th baby!) and your tummy is perfectly flat?

Will you be a surrogate mom for my number five?