Thursday, April 15, 2010

I had to get a picture of Paige in her carseat. She looks so itty bitty in there! I'm not going to lie, when she's awake, she is often unsettled. She has to be held and her binky is her new best friend. Tonight I gave Cameron and Braden the job of holding her while I put Jane to bed. It's so nice having big helpers! Majorly different than when the boys were little.


I finally put a bow on Paige's head for the first time today. Nothing fits her tiny head, until I found this one and found a flower to attach. Isn't she darling??? Bows and flowers totally make all the difference!
Our first walk. Just me and the girls! It was 70 degrees today which was heaven!
Jane loves Paige. She hasn't been mean to her once...yet!
I will say, Jane has been giving Tom and I a run for our money. She tells us "NO" all the time and tests everything, every boundry, and is making me a little crazy! She is so opinionated all of the sudden. Yesterday I took this picture of her (below). She got herself dressed and came down and said, "I look so pretty, mama". Yes, she is so pretty! Pretty naughty! I will say, she does still have her sweet side. She will whine and cry and then instantly turn it off and say something sweet to me. Oh, that Jane.

3 comments:

tiff said...

Camilla rules the roost at our house-she is going to have a rude awakaning soon. Thank heavens she still doesn't like to wear clothes, I don't know if i can handle another girl who dresses themselves. roxy and meg come up with some crazy outfits.

Colleen said...

Paige looks so cute in her little flower, and BOY she is a tiny little thing! So cute! I am glad the kids are all loving on her, siblings are just the best. We had some new "independence" issues when Tommy arrived too. It all settled in, eventually!

Lake said...

Doesn't Jane look so big compared to Paige in that stroller picture. I bet it wasn't so long ago you were thinking how small Jane was.