Saturday, March 20, 2010

Basketball & More

This is the first season I've signed the boys up for basketball and they have really loved it! They were definately not too good at the beginning, but that would be my fault. I am a lover of the sport, and actually have played every wednesday night with a great group of girls up until about 2 weeks ago when my tailbone just gave out on me (due to the fact that I was 36 weeks pregnant).

So you'd think I would have taught the kids something about the sport...well, I haven't. But I will say, they are atheletic boys and by the end of the season, they were both doing great! Cameron was one of the best on his team, and Braden, well, he's great on defense and he scored his first basket the last game!










I'm really proud of both my boys. It was really fun (and also REALLY frustrating at times, but more fun) watching them play this year!
Here is a cute picture I took of Jane last night. I just die over her curls. They are either so cute, or so out of control. Totally suits her personality!
My friend took this picture of me after I told her I have a total of THREE pictures of me pregnant! I don't know why I would even want to document being huge and pregnant, but hey, it's 9 months of my life! Only 2 1/2 weeks till my due date...which means I'm hoping to deliver next weekend, about 9 days early (Braden was 10 days early and Jane 11)! But honestly, I'm not that anxious. I'd be happy anytime. It's pretty unreal that it's already here.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

The tiny hand holding the big knife in the last picture is a little bit scary.
We can't wait to welcome the new Dance baby into the world. Hooray for more cousins!

Mary B said...

OMGOSH, your kids are growing up so fast! Jane is GORGEOUS! And you are a Beautiful pregnant lady.

Rhandi said...

Kim- you look amazing!