Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Days!

Tom and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this weekend! What a great way to celebrate...in Las Vegas! We did a little shopping (yeah for H&M), ate out (California Pizza Kitchen, Olive Garden, and In & Out...yes, I think we both gained 5 pounds!), and hung out with family. It was a great weekend away from the kids (well, Jane's still attached). My brother, Christian, was married on Saturday (in Vegas...thus the trip) to a wonderful girl and my new sister-in-law, Amy. The wedding and open house was awesome. It was great to see Chris so happy!My parents were not able to be there (they just left on their mission to South Africa one month ago). Here are the kids in age order...We all kindof match, not even meaning to! Don't I have a cute family? It was tons of fun being together!

It was great to spend the weekend with my sweetheart. After ten years, I love him more than ever!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes, you have a cute family. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. (In N Out is soooo yummy...)

Heather said...

How fun to be away! CPK, In-n-out, and H&M are all great :) Cute wedding picture.

Lizzy said...

You and Tom are so cute. Your family is also super cute.

kim dance said...

oh, and by the way...my brothers tie...he's the joker in the family!

Sarah said...

Congrats on 10 years Kim! Man, time flies! You Headlee kids look great! I can't believe Christian is married! Congrats to him and his new wife!