Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Favorites

So I'm going to post a few of my favorite baby things. A lot has come out since Braden was a baby 4 1/2 years ago!

First of all, my wrap... It's called a Moby wrap. Go to http://www.mobywrap.com/ for more info. Check out the colors and you'll see all the different ways you can use it. I love it. It doesn't hurt my back like the baby bjorn does. I can wear it for hours and it feels great!
Next... BabyLegs!
http://www.babylegs.net/
SO CUTE!!! Jane wears them now, and they grow with you. She'll wear the same ones when she is 2! Now they are all scrunched up but as she grows into them they won't be. I had to post boy ones too since they are SO cute!
Next...Motherlove Nipple Cream. This stuff works! It helps soreness a TON! I can't believe I didn't have it my first two babies.
Last...Robeez shoes. I love these boots. They keep socks on and are so dang cute! Plus, you can just throw them in the washer when they get dirty. I have heard from more than one person NOT to just get the target ones. They don't hold up well like these do.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Those tights and shoes are so cute! I noticed your wrap in your previous post too. It looks like it works great. I always like hearing what other moms love to use.

Ruby said...

I have been using the same baby wrap. Aren't they great! Your trip looks like it was a ton of fun. Erin looks great! I haven't seen her since she left Seattle

Colleen said...

That wrap is pretty rockin'! I love it! And there is nothing better than Robeez. We have a pair that has endured Ben, Josh and now Luke and still look fab!

Muranda said...

Kim,

First of all, Jane is so adorable.

Second, I was wondering if Tom could give us a recommendation for a good pediatric dentist here? Sorry, I know it is totally random.

Muranda

Sarah said...

Kim - That wrap looks so comfy!! Is it complicated to use?! I might have to look into getting one!!

Harris said...

Kim- Which wrap did you get? They have a few choices. I have been looking at the peanut shell ones. Do you know which is better? I like that anyone could wear this one.

Laura said...

Hey Kim - it's Laura Clark! Crazy thing, I didn't even know you had a little baby girl - CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely adorable - girls are definitely fun to dress. We are expecting a baby boy in 10 weeks - a whole different world I'm sure after having just me and my Haley for 2 1/2 years. I'll keep posting on your blog as long as you'll have me - Talk to you soon!

cat said...

love those little leggin's. such cute stuff.
erin is due the same day as i am! random! she looks adorable.

Amy M. said...

I too am a big fan of BabyLegs. Ella wears them a lot. I've been thinking about buying some baby boy ones. I might have to look into the nip cream and the wrap as well. Fun to see your suggestions!

Susan May said...

I want to buy some of the baby legs for Marisol now! The wrap you have is almost exactly like the one I had (only a different brand). I loved it also! I used it all the time with Marisol...