Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Vacations...

So we had a fantastic Christmas! We spent it with family, family, and more family! First of all we spent 5 fun filled packed days at the Dance home in Bellevue. We had a great time caroling, playing games, shopping trips, and just hanging out on Christmas. The boys were in heaven playing with their cousins and uncles non-stop! I pretty much had a blast playing with my sister-in-laws non stop! It was really great to have the whole family together. Christmas Eve dinner...eating as in olden times...fish...bread...greens...fruit...cheese...YUM!!! Yes, we are sitting on couch cushions! Aren't my in-laws creative!

Caroling to the fire stations...a dance family tradition. We take zuchini bread to all the fire stations in Bellevue and thank them for their hard work...especially being on call christmas eve! Every one invited us in to look at the trucks. The little boys were in heaven!

After that adventure we flew to Vegas where we had another 5 full fun-packed days with my family. It was so great to see my brother Will who I haven't seen in 2 years while he was on his mission. And it was fun to spend time with my parents who will be leaving in a few weeks for Africa where they will be serving as well for the next 2 years. We celebrated Tom's birthday in Vegas (happy 32nd babe!) and also blessed Jane. Oh, and the picture of me and Jane is to show my new hair...yes, I cut it! Even though everyone told me not to, I did. I had to. I needed a change, as well as less drying time.
Braden and his 4-year-old cousinsCameron and his 7&9 year-old cousins

8 comments:

Pepper said...

Kim-a-roo:
1. I love you hair short
2. Jane is so freakin cute it's killin me
3. Yep, definitely love your hair.

Chereebee said...

Sounds like you had a great christmas! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair - WAY CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

Kim you cut your hair! I can barely tell from this picture but it looks really cute!! I've been wanting to cut mine as well. These picture from Las Vegas look like a lot of fun.

Sarah Steele said...

I agree with everyone else...they hair is super cute! Glad to hear you guys had a great vacation!!!

Natalie said...

I loved seeing so many familiar faces in your photos. What a great tradition of caroling at the fire stations!

The Walker Family said...

I loved the picture of your Christmas Eve dinner!

Your kids are adorable.

cat said...

looks like fun! super-cute hair.

Colleen said...

It is so great to see all those great Dances and Headlees! You guys sure have a fun family!