Monday, January 28, 2008

All Stages...and my princess!

So I had a blast visiting with some of my favorite people last weekend. We had a girls weekend in Scottsdale, AZ where Erin was an awesome hostess, despite feeling rather ill the whole time. So here is a picture of us gals in all stages of being "with child". Erin, due 08/08/08, Traci, due in May, Lizzy, due in April, and lucky me, all done with Jane in my wrap. We really had a blast. The time went by way too fast! Here is the darling dress Erin got for Jane. Doesn't she look like a princess? It is seriously to die for! Thanks Erin! And where did she get it? A store called "Girly Girlz" of course!


9 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a cute little dress! And such a cute little girl in it!

Lake said...

Keep those pictures coming. I never get tired of seeing baby Jane.

Harris said...

Oh my heck!!! If I ever get a girl. She looks like a little doll. Super cute!

Amy M. said...

All I can say is you guys are in big trouble for not calling me while you were in town. I'm kidding, but I would have loved to meet up and see you all.

Natalie said...

I am dying over that dress! So cute!!

quayles said...

Jane is so beautiful. I love her! She's such a girl!
By the way, I've "tagged" you. Go to my blog and you'll see what I mean. Copy the ABC's and fill it in, then post it on your blog. Hope your doing well!
P.S. where did you get your wrap for Jane?

Alicia L. said...

Wow. You all look so amazing. Kim, you don't even look like you were ever pregnant! You lucky girl. Where did you get your baby wrap? I love it. Looks so comfy.

And Jane, she has got to be the cutest baby girl I've ever seen. So beautiful!

Sarah said...

Kim!! You were in Scottsdale and didn't tell me?!! JK - it sounds like you were there for a quick weekend and lucky you for getting a girl's weekend. You look great and Jane is so precious!

dupaix5 said...

Ok, She is the cutest thing in the world. And that dress is way too cute.