Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged

OK OK, So I've been tagged... (thanks Mandee!) I'm really not good at doing these, in fact, I get them emailed all the time and never have done one. So here goes.

A- Attached or single: attached

B- Best Friend: Tom

C-Cake or Pie: Definately Pie...peach...coconut cream...razzleberry...mmmmm

D- Day of Choice: Friday (It's finally friday)...or Sunday (naps)!

E- Essential Item:

F- Favorite Color: lately...pink!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears...especially haribro

H- Hometown: Bloomfield, NY

I- Indulgence(s): Brownies

J- January or July: July

K-Kids: Cameron, Braden, and Jane

L-Life is incomplete without: friends

M- Marriage Date: May 2, 1998 (almost 10 years!!!)

N- Number of Siblings: 5 sisters, 4 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples in September, Oranges in December

P- Phobias or Fears: falling down the stairs carrying Jane, being on a bridge over water at the same time as an earthquake and deciding which child to swim with to safety (I'm psychotic, I know)

Q- Quote(s): Jane's crying so Braden says, "Mom, get out your boob."

R- Reason To Smile: My kids! Just yesterday jane was SCREAMING b/c of a tummy ache and so I held her and tried to nurse her only she wouldn't. Finally she gets through it after about 25 minutes (I was contemplating the ER I was so frazzled). She stops crying and instantly looks at me and smiles. Then I melt!

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag your friend: Susan

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once peed in a Depends diaper

V- Vegetarian or Not: Not

W- Worst Habit: picking...anything!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza (I know I sound like I'm 8), and Olive Garden

Z: Zodiac: Virgo

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Those are two of my big fears too, Kim! Especially the water one. Heebee Jeebee! These are so cute to read, I always learn something new!

Susan May said...

So now I'm supposed to do this and tag someone else? I guess so! I like reading these too... I will try to keep it going.

Sarah Steele said...

Um...for some reason, I feel compelled to ask about this depends diaper story...

Natalie said...

I'm totally with you on the phobias thing. I had nightmares after the Tsunami, and after a bridge collapsed here.

Ok, time for another post explaining item U. :)

kim dance said...

About the depends...I should really only have to say "Amy Jo and Abby" and that would be it. But since you don't know my fun and crazy cousins I will say this...teenagers...peer pressure...a dare...I caved...they did it too...and I am glad I have control of myself and don't have to really use depends!