Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Visitors and a Sick day!

Well, we have had a lot going on the last few weeks and today Braden is sick so we decided to do NOTHING and stay at home. That really means mom gets to blog and clean up today...which is what I really need after such a crazy week!
First of all, we had Bella from Arizona visit us here in the Northwest! She flew up with Paul (who went on a ski trip with Tim to Canada) and stayed with me and Lizzy. The kids acted as if they had never been apart, even though we haven't seen her in at least a year and a half. Bella is a dear friend from our UW dental days and we are sure glad she came! She was sure brave too...not even one tear the entire 4 days...she's quite the independent little girl!
Jane is growing so fast! We love her to bits!
We had Tom's parents and brothers here for the weekend of Presidents day. They went Skiing at Schweitzer and we just had a blast! It was great to spend time with them! The boys were in heaven all weekend! Plus, Cameron followed them down every run they went on...and they did some difficult stuff! Cam's getting to be quite the skiier!







5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that last pic of Lizzy with Grandpa. She is such a pretty girl!

Colleen said...

I love those all day in jammies days! And that last pic of Jane is great, she is getting cuter and cuter if that is possible!

rosann said...

Jane is getting so big! And I can't hardly believe how big Cameron is - where does the time go??!

tiff said...

I finally started a blog. you better add me to your list!!!

Brooke said...

I can't believe Cam is such a good skier. I can just picture that tiny boy racing down the mountain! Jonah is snowboarding in Colorado with Todd right now.