Friday, August 27, 2010

girls weekend 2010

Get ready for some pictures! My BYU Gals came to Coeur d'Alene!!! We had so much fun! It's hard to believe that we met 14 years ago in Heleman Halls and here we are, still going at it, having fun together and making memories to last a lifetime! These girls are some of my favorite of all time. I'm so lucky to have met them and stayed close with them all these years.


It was: Lake and I
Mara and BrookePepper and TiffanyAll of us at Independance Point:Going out to a movie:
Going out on our friends boat:
I surfed Coeur d'Alene style:
And Pepper did it hawaii style!
Everyone else wakeboarded or surfed as well and had a blast doing it!

We rode bikes from my house to the beach, about 5 1/2 miles down there:


Then we swam for a few minutes and layed out a while:
Ate dessert at the famous "gooeys":
We ate out at a few of my fave's here in Cd'A. We spent countless hours talking talking and more talking till the wee hours of the night! We even enjoyed a Zumba class at the gym!
Man, I love you girls! Thanks for making the trip and ending the summer with a bang!

3 comments:

Lake said...

I had a blast and I'm still sore! Love you and thanks again for the use of your home and all the fun times.

Colleen said...

You guys are all so lovely! What a fun get-together with some amazing friends.

Mara said...

We love you too, Kim!!! I will be holding on to the memories until the next reunion:)