Sunday, September 5, 2010

b-day

So for my birthday, my friends picked me up, blindfolded me, and brought me here...


Do I have great friends or what? Happy 32nd birthday ME!There was one glitch...when we got there the day of my birthday, the winds were too high and they canceled. We actually rescheduled for the next week and came down and did it then. It was fun, beautiful, and totally peaceful up there!
Here is the most recent pic of my two little ladies! Aren't they cute! I love my girls!

4 comments:

almond nuthouse said...

That looks like so much fun, but a little scary too. My tummy can hardly handle swinging on a swing let alone being high up in the air like that. Maybe I will have to try it some time. :)

Pam Headlee said...

I LOVE parasailing!!!! I would give anything to have gone with you! Maybe we can do it next summer when I am home from the Congo. I love you...MOM

Carrie Jeffrey said...

what awesome friends! looks like you guys had a great time!

Brooke said...

Ahhh that is awesome! Happy late birthday. Looks like fun. Miss you guys!