Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday update

Sunday nights is a great night for me to update my blog with some new pictures!
The Gattens moved this week so we had them over for dinner today after church. (Didn't move far, thank goodness!) My kids just LOVE their kids. Always have and always will! They know they were all friends since they were in their moms belly. We see them quite often so I always forget to take pictures of them together. Today I had it out taking some pics of Paige so I snapped a few of the other kids as well.





Paige turned 2 months on the 3rd. She's getting so big to me! And finally, it has happened...she is getting easier! She's over her "colic" or whatever it was. She seriously was super unsettled all the time during about the first 6 weeks of life. But she has totally outgrown that and is just the cutest, smiley baby now! Of course she's super serious in these pictures, but I love her expressions and couldn't pick just one to post! She's a talker now too, cooing all the time!



Braden is my boy who loves to hold paige. I love having a helper!

2 comments:

almond nuthouse said...

Cute pics. It will be interesting to see what happens when kate and cameron are teenagers. I wonder about that with morgan and will...if they will be the same good,close friends or if they will start to act funny around eachother because one, or both of them think the other one is good looking.

tiff said...

She is sooo cute and chubby! can't wait to see you.