Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blessing & Birthday

Today was Paige's blessing day. Tom's family all came to Coeur d'Alene to visit and we had a wonderful weekend filled with partying, eating, games, and fun!



Grandma Dance with my two little princesses!
Braden's birthday was Friday and we had a Pirate party for him with friends, lots of fun games, and a piniata.Maria made an AMAZING cake for us! Super cute, huh? (I mean maria, not the cake!)


Braden lost his front tooth...finally! After letting it hang loose for weeks, he was eating lunch and almost swallowed it! (The last tooth he let get so loose he actually did swallow it while eating a quesadilla.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I love her dress which I am guessing you made Kim??!! If not it is cute, I love those long dresses!! I can't believe how big Jane is also!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Lake said...

Paige looks absolutely adorable. I cannot believe how big those kids are getting.

almond nuthouse said...

K, Paige looks like a little doll in that picture of you holding her. She is so stinkin cute, I just want to snuggle her!

Mara said...

Paige is adorable, and Kim you are stunning...seriously! Gorgeous girls in the Dance family:)

Colleen said...

What a beautiful family you have Kim! Paige is just darling. Happy birthday, Braden! That is a great cake!