Sunday, June 20, 2010

picture of the day


After a rainy sunday and the kids getting on each others nerves (seriously, bad day for the boys...constantly on each other), I decided to get them in their pjs and turn on a movie so I could enjoy a little peace and quiet. Well, paige fell asleep in bradens arms, and they were all quiet and happy for about an hour and a half! Amazing. And how can I not help but LOVE my kids as I post this picture and think of how cute they are! And it's easy to love them when they are now all in bed! Thanks to the BEST father in the world!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

That is seriously the cutest picture I have seen in a long time. What a darling family!

Alea said...

That is so adorable Kim!! What cute kids you have!! Seriously!

Lake said...

I know days like that!