Saturday, December 19, 2009

One week till Christmas...

Here are my cute school boys on the last day of school before winter break! Janie decided to dress up in her fairy outfit. She is so funny!
Santa visited our ward Christmas party. The boys were thrilled to see him (as you can tell), and Jane wanted NOTHING do do with him, except the candy cane he was giving out. When I tried to put her on his lap, she freaked.

So with one week left, we are finally ready for christmas to come!
The only thing I'm not so ready for is the time at home with my kids. I desperately need some ideas of fun things to do this next week so we don't all get on each others nerves! Any ideas would be appreciated!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We had great success yesterday with a huge piece of butcher paper on the kitchen floor. I gave them markers, crayons and finger paint.

I tried to teach Max to sew and crochet while I was working on projects but he got bored with that. I thought the basics would be good for his small motor skills but he's a 4 year old boy after all.

I also checked out new movies from the library, and bundled them up and sent them outside. The only problem is my boys still want me right by their side when they play.