Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Check out Jane singing...

So the other night at bedtime I was singing this to Jane and all of the sudden she started singing with me. I had no idea she knew the entire song! It cracked me up. Then I started to sing others and when I'd stop she'd fininsh the sentence. The little smarty pants.

She is just my little sweetie that melts my heart daily. The things she says and does...she's so funny! Everything I do she is so grateful. She says "thank you mommy" to me 20 times/day. And if someone is sad, she will just go up and put her little arms around them and say, "it's okay". Like I said, she melts your heart.

2 comments:

Maria Dance said...

love it!!! she is amazing. i can't wait to give her more violin lessons when she gets here.

Susan May said...

Very cute :-) Hope you are feeling well!