Sunday, November 29, 2009

YEAH!!!

My cute sister-in-law Maria got engaged over Thanksgiving break! She is marrying Kirk sometime early next year...probably February, but date's aren't final yet! We are SO happy for them. They are seriously the cutest couple and are just so great for each other! We are super excited to have Kirk in the family. He is currently in his pediatric dental residency in hawaii. Long term plan for Tom and I is to convince them to move out this way and us help him find a job close! If not, no worries...we'll be going to pedo conferences with them forever.

This picture was taken over Labor day at my house. Aren't they so cute!?!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

What a BEAUTIFUL couple! I'm sure every single one of my unmarried brothers will be sad--they were all in love with her:).

Carey Underwood said...

Glad to hear this through your blog! Great way to keep in touch! Congratulate her for me!

Lake said...

So, I don't think I could stand being surprised but I am excited that you are going to wait to find out. I will be excited to hear the sex of the baby.

Gatten Gang said...

Hey I think we introduced thee two in Seattle, with Dusty and Angie..right? J

Amy M. said...

Yay! They are so cute.
You'll get to meet the whole super nice Skidmore family at the wedding.