Thursday, March 19, 2009

My latest purchase

I'm so excited I finally bought myself a bike! I've been wanting one since we moved to Coeur d'Alene. Tom thought I should get a mountain bike or a road bike, but I picked out this beauty!

I can ride Tom's mountain or road bike if I want to, one advantage to being the same height as your husband, and I really wanted something to put a bike seat on for Jane (which I just bought from REI.com with my dividend and 20$ off!)and ride around town with the boys. There is a great new bike trail about 1/4 mile from my house and it goes down to the Croc center (the new HUGE community center opening in May) and on to the Riverstone Park (play at the park and eat Coldstone), and on to the city beach. The city beach is about 4 1/2 miles I think, so totally do-able with the kids on bikes. I'm really excited!
So here is Jane's latest. When you pick her up, she puts her arms around your neck and squeezes. It's so sweet.
This is how I found her the other day. She LOVES smoothies with the Magic bullet! She pulls everything out of my cupboards lately. Oh well, keeps her entertained while I cook!

Gotta love those teeth coming in! It changes her whole look! She's got 2 on the top, 4 on the bottom, and her molars are about popping though. We've had a few sleepless nights as she tries to pop them through.


I really should post a picture of the boys. I haven't been good at taking pictures lately! They look the same, but Braden did get a good scratch on his nose and cheek from "playing" last week with Cameron and Jackson. Crazy boys!

6 comments:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Kim, I LOVE the bike choice. Jane is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze her in person in 2 weeks! YEAH!

Marielle said...

Hey Guys,
Just got to get caught up on your blog. The kids are so cute. Can't believe how big Jane is getting; she is adorable. Can't wait to get her and Janelle together. The cruise looked absolutely beautiful. What a good time! Janelle has been teething too. Yikes!!! Two-three hours at night just crying, won't be soothed. Crazy since she's my good little sleeper usually. She's coming out of it though. Just wanted to tell you I feel for you! :) Glad you guys are doing well and up to such good things. Love the bike too.

Jen Webley said...

Hey Kim I'm not sure if you check your comments but I wanted to get a hold of you. We are movint to Sandpoint or that area and would like to know a couple of things. I commented on your Omak post I grew up there!! By the way you can email me at jen_shane@hotmail.com.

Brooke said...

love the bike! it looks like the beach cruisers everyone rides around here, only with gears. Cool!

rosann said...

Kim - you'd fit in in perfectly with all the ladies and their really great cruisers on Imperial street!! hint, hint... :)

Colleen said...

I love your little beach cruiser! It sounds like it is perfect for some fun kid-friendly adventures! And Jane is as CUTE as ever! Love those teeth!