Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa's real

I was at Costco today picking up a few last minute items I needed. I finish my shopping, check out, start walking out of the store, when I spot something out of the corner of my eye. That's right, folks. At the return desk, was a beautiful, HUGE monster truck. It had JUST been returned and they were tagging it to put back on the shelves. I walked over and asked if there was anything wrong with it and after they tell me "no", out comes the credit card and into my cart goes the monster truck. I felt like I just won the jackpot or something. One more year of believing in Santa.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It is truly a Christmas miracle! :)

Unknown said...

I would call that Miracle at the Dance House! I am glad that you got it! Lucky for us Cooper still moves from one thing to the next except for Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii but he is not getting it because he can't play it by himself so he is getting his own set of tools!!

Colleen said...

I love it when things just work out perfectly!

Courtney said...

Hooray!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you found one!!!

Amy M. said...

No way! I love when that happens. YOur card is way cute. I love your family picture. It's perfect!

Brooke said...

Hooray! I'll bet you wanted to break out into dance and song.