Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Post?

Lots is happening and nothing is happening. Does that make sense? First of all, Jane turns 6 months this week. I'm without a camera this week so I can't post any pictures but I will soon. She's sitting up all by herself and is just as cute as can be these days!

The boys are doing great. We're working on being really big and having them do things all by themselves. Tom's travelling to Utah a lot and I am going a little nuts. I feel sorry for any wife who has a husband who travels. School is hard, but at least they are home at night. Thank goodness we just had some neighbors move in next door who are great. They have 3 kids, one of which is a boy Bradens age who goes to his primary class with him and preschool class. It's great. I feel safer and also my boys have a tramp right next door to get rid of a little extra energy.

We are going to Vegas this weekend for my brothers wedding. I'm SO excited. Not only to see my family, but to get away with just Tom (and jane) for the weekend. Pictures to follow! (Plus, it's our 10 year wedding anniversary weekend!!!)

Lastly, we've made a decision. Yup. We are really excited. Not only about the outcome, but also that we don't have to decide anymore. So I'm not going to say what it is yet, because until papers are signed, I don't dare. More to come though!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, fora vacation with Tom and Jane!. We're excited to hear what your plans will be. . .

Muranda said...

tell...tell....tell!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad to hear that the decision part is over! Looking forward to the news :) Have fun in Las Vegas!

almond nuthouse said...

Oh man! I was reading along and scooting to the edge of my seat and then...WHAM....no ending. How could you be so cruel? J/k I do have a hard time with suspense though. Can't wait to hear what is going to happen. Just glad you are happy.Hope it all turns out good.
Rach