Wednesday, March 5, 2008

After my last depressing post I decided I needed to go and take some pictures of my kids and post them. After all, they are what make life fun and crazy and bring true happiness! And I was really smiling when I posted these pictures...I know I'm biased but my baby is just so dang cute! She makes me smile all day long!
Here is a picture of Jane in her favorite new chair. One of the few new things I got for Jane.
So Jane is so bald...not an ounce more hair than she had at birth. Oh well...bald is beautiful, right? I found this picture of Cameron at about 5 1/2 months...so Jane in a month...and realized Jane will never have the locks Cam did! Braden wants to hold her ALL the time!!!
Here's my handsome 6-year-old! Isn't he a cute kid!




8 comments:

Heather said...

We sure love your family too! Jane's getting so big!

Colleen said...

I love that picture of Jane in her little hoodie! She is a lovely baby, and her little cheeks are getting that cute baby chub...love it! I am sorry to hear about the job situation, that is always so scary just when you think the sailing is going to be smooth. I know it will all turn out as it should, even if it feels uncertain right now. I totally have felt that way over the past five months, but it is all coming out ok in the end, just like I know it will for you. Hey...you guys should look in Colorado Springs!!

Natalie said...

Wow, I love those pictures of your kids! You guys have the most beautiful family.

dupaix5 said...

I can't believe how cute Jane is. She is getting so big, I'm sure you are loving having a little girl. I think your boys are very handsome too. We miss you guys!

Chereebee said...

your kids are all too cute!! I LOVE the first picture of Jane - so precious! And Cameron looks SO OLD in that last picture!

tiff said...

I cant believe how much hair Cameron had. I dont think I ever saw him as a baby. can jane sit up by herself or is the little seat. I need to get me one of those

Muranda said...

Okay, your kids are beautiful!

It is so crazy, because I always thought that Cameron looked like a mini-me of Tom, but in that last picture, he looks so much like you!

They are too cute!

Lizzy said...

I have to comment on the cute picture of Jane and Braden. Plus Cameron is super handsome.