Wednesday, December 5, 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures


So when I had this baby I dreamed of having some adorable pictures taken of the two boys looking down at sweet little jane who was either sleeping peacefully or awake and just looking cute. Yeah, right. I was dreaming!




Instead, Jane was screaming, the boys were monkeys, and I was almost in tears. Can't we just get one shot for a Christmas card?


I had high hopes of getting my cards out the day after Thanksgiving so everyone I send to will have my new address in hopes of getting a few cards in return. After all, that is one of my favorite things about Christmas time.



Maybe I'll get the courage up to do another photo session. probably not!

And that's a wrap!


I had to calm down my poor child after all that trauma.

8 comments:

Susan May said...

I can totally relate! I am so obsessed with getting good pictures -- I drive Mike crazy! But these pictures you took were cute anyways when you put a story to it... more like real life, huh? :-)Just email your address... I know I probably need it again, and I'm sure that you will get some cards. I will make sure you send you one :-)

Susan May said...

I wanted to add -- it looked like Cameron was really trying... he had the whole looking down and looing sweet thing down. And last but not least, I can't imagine that you are a mean mom!

Amy M. said...

I never knew I wasn't the only one who ends up almost in tears after Christmas card photo sessions. So hard to get your dream picture with little kids.

HeatherB said...

That sounds like my dreams for David's birth announcement. I wanted Grace to be leaning over and gently kissing him on the head. That so did not happen. Oh well, at least we have dreams. So, I have a card coming your way. Send me your new address when you get a chance. heatherbrady5@gmail.com

Colleen said...

Ha Ha! I totally can relate! I, too, dreamed of that same picture and never got it. They all look so cute, poor little Jane!

Harris said...

Kim. What I have to look forward to...Hey I was wanting to get your address from you. I am just barely getting around to cards- so you are ahead of me. Let me know what it is and we will send you one.

Traci said...

Well I love them! Especially the 2nd and 3rd ones down.

P.S. I finally have a new post!

Natalie said...

I love the candid photos of kids. One year, we sent out the "bad" picture just cause it was so funny, and so true to life for our kids.