Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the Beach

So Saturday we went to the Beach with Tim and Lizzy to celebrate Jackson's birthday.
Here Braden and Jackson are trying to figure out if they want to go in the water or not. Jackson finally decided he did, but Braden didn't. It was a little cooler day, and very windy. He stayed on the ladder by the dock most the time.



Kate and Cameron digging in the sand. This is one of our favorite things to do here. Funny thing is, in this picture, they are actually about 50 yards from the beach on the sand volleyball court digging. We usually are right by the water, but the shade was calling our names so the adults sat under a tree while the kids dug in the sand. They swam in the water a little later.
This is for you, Erin. Happy? Lizzy took this one for me...Thanks. Like anyone likes showing off their belly...even if there is a reason for it being so large. 10 more weeks...or 8 if I can have it my way!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh you are TINY! I looked like I had swollowed a mack truck when I had 8 weeks left.

Lizzy said...

Kim you are so cute pregnant. I love the pictures of Jackson's B-day. I must get a copy. Once again thanks for moving to Idaho! Life is just so much more fun with the Dance's in our life.

Ruby said...

Kim you look great. You almost make me want to be pregnant again. I love your home! I like the long hair.

Natalie said...

Wow, only 8-10 weeks to go when this picture was taken? I looked that way when I had 20 more weeks to go. So jealous!