Sunday, November 28, 2010

let it snow!

We had a great thanksgiving weekend with Dave and Chan's family here in CDA. Logan came over when he wasn't working, and Dallin and Chelsie came over from Lewiston and spent a day with us! It snowed every day, so the kids all had a blast playing in the snow and building a snow igloo with their uncles. (the dance boys are pros at building snow igloos...dallin, logan, tom and dave all helped!)Here is the snow igloo that turned into a sled hill too.

I pulled Jane and our neighbor Malachi on the sled. They're SO dang cute!


Paige Elizabeth and Lilie Jane. They are the best babies ever!

3 comments:

Lake said...

Wish I could say I was envious of all your snow as I sit in my 70 degree weather buuuuut I'm not. That looks like a lot of work. Fun but work.

Colleen said...

What fun! I have to agree, those Dance boys are GREAT igloo builders. I have seen their handy work first hand and was always impressed.

Carrie Jeffrey said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! What a great lookin' family!