Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The last 2 weeks have been pretty much the worst in a really long time. It started with potty training. Yup, Jane finally took the plunge into the world of panties. It took some MAJOR pushing and a morning of no diapers OR underwear, but she did it. I brought her toys downstairs so she had something to do and quick access to the toilet and to me. We stayed home most of the week, but in the end it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, with this strong-willed little girl.

See how paige is playing with jane and the dollhouse? so cute, huh?

So after potty training was complete (which was after Jane's birthday party), we had to get ready for Cameron's birthday party. That was a TON of energy, but was a success. The next week I got sick. Woke up in the middle of the night with chills and fever. Totally miserable most of the night. This happened 3 out of the next 4 nights. The days were okay, just achy body and small headache. Until the 5th day. Day 5 = migraine= complete misery for the next 24 hours.
If you have had a migraine you understand.
It's over now and I'm SOOOO thankful to feel well again. I've got 1 kid home from school today, another sick baby girl in bed with a fever and rash all over her body, but I can handle anything with my body feeling well.
After that depressing post, here's a bit of joy from my screen to yours:
Isn't she the dang cutest thing you've ever seen? I love this little paige. She lights up our whole home!





4 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

We did the potty thing a few months ago. Not fun but also, not as bad as I thought.

Congrats on one less out of diapers!!

almond nuthouse said...

Kim, your girls are just so dang cute. I know you know that already, but everytime I see a picture of them, I just want to squeeze them. Can you tell my girls are getting so grown up...I don't have any "little" ones to squeeze. :( Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully your whole family will be healthy soon.

Pam Headlee said...

I just can't wait to hold that little munchkin! She will be so old by then....so sad!

Pam Headlee said...

I just can't wait to hold that little munchkin! She will be so old by then....so sad!