Friday, July 23, 2010

you're such a good girl!

Look how BIG my baby girl is getting! She's got huge, cute, kissable cheeks and is just such a great baby! I'm posting a video of Jane talking to paige. She loves her sister so much, it's so fun to watch her. She has only been mean to Paige one time, when Paige was a few weeks old she bit her finger. Paige was sound asleep and woke up with a "I'm in major pain" scream. It took me a minute to figure out what was wrong. I had to examine closely but Jane finally fessed up. I think she was curious, not being really mean. She's seriously never done anything but be nice to Paige since. Can you tell how good my baby girl is? Jane hears me saying this to Paige all the time and I caught her being so sweet to her here. She's always talking to Paige and telling her things. It's cute!

1 comment:

almond nuthouse said...

That is so sweet! Just wait till you watch and listen to them playing dolls and primary together.