Friday, April 24, 2009

save save save

So I did it. After the Albertsons ad came out this week I knew it was going to be a good week for coupons. I have been saving some I clip from the sunday paper and I decided this was the week I'd really try to stock up on some of those things that were on sale. So I went to www.pinchingyourpennies.com and found the Albertsons ad for Idaho this week and hit the jackpot. I printed off about 14 or so more coupons (each one you print twice) thanks to that website linking me to manufacture's coupons around the web. What was my result?
8 boxes of cereal
3 betty crocker frostings
3 cookie mixes
6 boxes of different granola bars (we LOVE the fiber one chocolate bars...$0.20 each thanks)
3 boxes of brownies (one of those the "warm delights"...we'll see about that)
2 boxes South Beach cereal bars
2 egg beaters

What was my total? $30.35
What was my savings? 91.59

5 comments:

Colleen said...

A-MAZ-ING! Nice work coupon clipping dynamo!

David and Jenny said...

Awesome...so you have $90.00 to spend on something you want, right?

David and Jenny said...

I am apparently logged in under my daughter's account...this is Jenny and the one above too. LOL!

Harris said...

Doesn't it feel good? I have been doing it every week... pinchingyourpennies is awesome. I really like this blog called krazycouponlady.blogspot too. You should check it out! How are you guys?

Traci said...

I gotta do this! I've been saying I would forever, but now I gotta do it. Also, I'm trying to return to the blogging world. I'll send you an invite to my blog as soon as there is something new to see.