Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This year I REALLY slacked on taking Easter pictures! I didn't get any of our inside easter egg hunt (it was drizzling all day) and I didn't get the boys new Easter outfits like I do every year. I did manage to get a few snapshots after church today. By a few, I mean like 5 pictures total. So I feel lucky there are even any to post. The kids were not cooperating and Jane gave me one good smile and that was about it. Oh well!

The picture doesn't do this little dress justice. It has little flowers and sequins all layered into it. It really is darling. This was my absolute favorite baby gift! I've been waiting for it to fit!

My boys are getting so old! It's sad, but fun at the same time. Cameron is starting to LOVE reading and just gets books and sits and reads on the couch without me asking! WOW! I'll have to take a picture of that one!Jane is my little angel!


6 comments:

Heather said...

It is a cute dress! It's nice to get baby gifts that they can grow into - instead of every gift being too small at 6 months. I agree, your boys are getting so big!!!

Colleen said...

That dress is beyond adorable, and so is the little girl in it!

Brooke said...

Ooh, Janie's Easter dress is like a sugary confection. And your boys look terribly handsome. Good job, kim!

Romney Family said...

Hey Kim! Your little girl is adorable, and your boys are so big!! I haven't looked at blogs forever.... I need to keep in touch more often!

Marielle said...

Has Jane had a recent growth spurt? She looks big! That dress is beautiful and little Jane to match! Your kids are the cutest! So glad you had such a fun time at Disneyland too. That's first on our list! :)

Susan May said...

The pictures that you got are so cute! Sometimes I think it is better to just take a few good ones. I LOVE Jane's dress -- she is getting so big already! And the boys are as cute as ever...