Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween, Birthday, and Baby...

So we had a great Halloween. Cameron was Superman and Braden was a Knight. Funny thing is, we have tons of costumes, but Braden didn't want to be anything. So he put on some armor and a superman cape. We tried to convince him to be spiderman or a ninja but he refused. Oh well.
Cameron is 6! The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a fishing pole! thanks to Grandma, he got it! Too bad he can't fish till next summer.

Cameron is loving his sister now. He asks to hold her all the time. He looks so huge with a baby in his arms! This is him on his birthday, and Jane's 1 week birthday!
Here is baby Jane at 1 week. She is such an angel! I forgot how much I'm in love with my babies!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

First of all...Cameron looks SO MUCH like his dad! We have pictures of Adam with Tom when they were kids and those pictures totally look like Tom!! And I can see why you love your babies so much, they are so cute and sweet!

a said...

loved the pictures...so glad jane is here and everyone is healthy and happy. i have loved number 3...it make our family feel more complete!! congrats...she is beautiful!!

Chereebee said...

Happy birthday cute Cameron!!!!
Love the pic of him holding jane - so sweet!!!

Courtney said...

Boy he's big!

HeatherB said...

Congratulations! Baby Jane is beautiful...and I love the name. Cameron looks so grown-up holding his baby sister. I love it.

Susan May said...

Kimmy-
Cute pictures. It is funny because someone commented a couple weeks ago about how Cameron looks like you. And I was thinking the same thing! It was one of the pictures with both boys -- his eyes and nose looked just like you to me. But sounds like he looks like Tom too! I think that's pretty cool. Jane is a doll. I can see why you are in love...

Patty said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe Cameron is 6. Bethany will be 7 next week. I still remember all our kids running aroung Blakeley and they were so small. Jane is just adorable. I love my baby too. Brian is over three months now. Wow.