Sunday, November 11, 2007

Darts

I had to go upstairs to get something yesterday and told Braden to watch his sister. She was fine, but he was right there and I thought he'd feel important to have a little job for a minute. I start walking up the stairs and peek over quietly to watch Braden. To my surprise, he picked up his dart gun, aimed, and shot her in the stomach. She let out a little yelp and Braden turned white when I yelled his name. He knew he was in trouble. He went straight to his room and when I came in a minute later with Jane he looked like he was going to cry. He promised to never do it again and gave her a kiss.
Man, what was he thinking? My "sweet" boy is not so sweet I guess...he's got a little mischievious side!

12 comments:

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

Oh man, that made me laugh. What little devils they can be.

Sarah Steele said...

Hahaha...awesome! I mean, not for sweet baby Jane, but still. Great story. I can picture the whole thing. Man we miss you guys!!!

Lake said...

Do I detect a little jealousy? Very sneaky!

Courtney said...

Lucy did something like that to Spencer. She just wanted to see what would happen if she stepped on his head. Crazy.

Alicia L. said...

That is so funny! Well, not funny...but yes, funny. Jane will likely become one tough cookie growing up with her two older brothers.

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Sounds like fun! Sound like my house! Crazy guns and weapons!

Amy M. said...

Classic! What a funny story.

Kim said...

Par for the course, unfortunately. He's probably just a bit jealous of the new baby. The only way to avoid sibling rivalry is to have only one kid... I agree with previous comments: Jane is going to be one tough little girl with two older brothers! :-)

HeatherB said...

Ok, so that was funny. Kids are so naughty sometimes. I am often shocked by the things Grace does, when otherwise she seems so sweet.

HeatherB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

That is too funny, although I am sure it wasn't at the time! There will be plenty more of that I am sure! What are big brothers for if not to drive little sisters crazy?

Natalie said...

I can imagine he was just so curious to see what would happen... so he had to try it to see if she would cry, or wake up, or laugh. I love how finite kid's minds are. And I'm glad no harm was done.