Monday, July 30, 2007

Pretty in Pink

So after our family reunions I was SO lucky to have two aunts who gave me a ton of baby girl clothes. One of the boxes of clothes was amazing...perfect condition...and about 60% Ralph Lauren, a few Nautica, a few Baby Gap, Gymboree, and a few infant Little Me or Carters layettes. Pretty much I am so lucky because I am totally set with clothes for the first year. And not just any clothes...adorable clothes!!! After that, I'm sad to say she won't be wearing any more designer clothes. I got home and layed everything out and 90% of the clothes are pink...hope that is her color!
Now that I'm over 25 weeks and after getting all these clothes, it's really hitting me. So pretty much I am really excited to have a girl.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Kim! We are expecting our second girl any day now. With my first daughter, I tried to avoid pink. But when I put it on her, it was sooo cute that I finally gave in. So, I'm sure you'll love putting it on your baby girl too.

Evelyn said...

Oh Kim! That is such exciting news. I didn't realize you were pregnant. How perfect to have a little girl now. The boys must be so happy.
Your reunions look like a lot of fun. My fam is coming out to visit in a few weeks and I'm very excited. Neat pictures.