Thursday, July 12, 2007

Let's give it a try

So I have been getting tons of emails from people in the last few months with posts to their blogs and tonight I got on and spent over an hour looking at one blogspot and then following a link to another and another. Wow...what a great way to find out what is up with people from my past. It was so fun to see everyone's kids growing up and just to see where people are. So since we are starting a new chapter in our lives, I thought I'd give it a try. Here goes nothin...

2 comments:

team howey said...

I am so glad you started a blog...how did people ever communicate before the internet? I LOVE your hair long. It's beautiful. The whole family looks great! Congrats on finishing your program, Tom.

Natalie said...

Hi, Kim! It's Natalie Hoopes - remember me from Seattle? I saw your blog from Stephanie's and I hope you dont mind me checking your blog every once in a while. It's so great to see pictures of you and your family. You all look wonderful! You can catch up on our lives at my blog which is neveradullmoment2.blogspot.com