Sunday, October 3, 2010

First things first...my little Miss Paige is 6 months old today! Oh how I love this girl. She is such a dream. She's a happy, smiley baby and just so good! Why on earth did I get so lucky?
This weekend we got to host Tom's mom, brother Jonny, and sister Maria! Logan and Heather also came over from Spokane. It was a quick trip, but we had a great time and I'm SOOO glad they came! Tom was in Moab for a bike trip with some friends so it was so great to have a distraction for me and the kids.




In other news....Tom's little brother, Dallin, just announced his engagement! WOOOO HOOO!!!
He's getting hitched in December, after Christmas. We are SO thrilled. We love Chelsie!!!!

2 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

Holy cow! Braden looks JUST like Tom's brother. Cute kids! :)