Friday, August 7, 2009

backyard

We've done a few things with our backyard.

We finally got a swingset!!! I love it! We just finished it a few minutes ago and I couldn't wait to take a picture. The kids are loving it. Hopefully the novelty of it doesn't wear off too soon.




We also built a deck. Tom actually surprised me and had it done while we were in utah in June, but it finally got finished (with the exception of a few big colorful flower pots I have in store for it! But I love it SO much!

3 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

Looks like so much fun!
That deck is so pretty!

Unknown said...

The swingset looks great guys! Good job :)

Tom, nice deck. Looks like trex material? That should hold up a very long time and you don't ever have to stain it. We need to have you guys over some time -Ryan.

Traci said...

My kids will be so excited to play on it next month!